Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Chicken Piccata




Here is a link to the amazing recipe I happened to find on the Internet and it turned out awesome. Locally grown peppers (in every color) were only 99 cents/lb this week at our favorite farm so I made sure to bring some home for dinner. I had never made Chicken Piccata before and we absolutely loved it. We are going low on the grains over here and so I just served it as is and it was still a hit. If you want to make the meat stretch for more servings, you can serve it atop brown rice, pasta, or crusty Italian bread. Just added it to my recipe list this morning as a good dinner option. The prep time is really minimal. And, I did want to mention, that I followed the recipe loosely, mostly out of laziness and indifference (my blog readers already know this about me because I RARELY follow a recipe exactly). So, I can say that it is very forgiving. Seriously, what dish with garlic, olive oil, lemon, and butter is not delicious???!!!

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Pepper-Chicken-Piccata/Detail.aspx

No comments:


Click here to join