Thursday, April 23, 2009

Berry-licious Muffins


I had to post a picture because these muffins are just so beautiful. The berries give them a sweet pink color making them look as good as they taste. I found this recipe upon opening my Stonyfield yogurt this week and my friend, Sue, confirmed that it was indeed a good one. The recipe yielded a dozen big muffins, nice and browned on the outside and very moist on the inside. They are not too sweet which makes them perfect for breakfast or a midmorning snack. Here is the link to the recipe at Stonyfield http://recipes.stonyfield.com/recipes.cfm?action=details:recipeID=126


I substituted raspberries for the strawberries b/c that's what I had on hand and Isabella and I really enjoyed one. We left them out for Dave as a midnight snack for when he gets home for work tonight.

No comments:


Click here to join