Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Mother's Sabbath


Dave took off to the park with the kiddies. I helped get them ready with last minute changes, bathroom breaks, and snow suits, boots, gloves, and hats. That only took every bit of 30 minutes. And then I tried not to close the door on them as they were leaving. Really, though, I felt like I paid my dues since I tackled the snow gear and was going to spend the time tidying and preparing a nice dinner. Did I enjoy my 60 minute Mother's Sabbath? Heck ya. One glass of chianti and 2 chocolate hearts later, I was looking forward to their return.

1 comment:

Ebay Clone Script said...

Nice Post!
I am really glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!
Ebay Bidding Software


Click here to join