Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer Rhythms







Music Man is a teacher so he has more time off in the summer which is always nice. We usually greet the summer as a timeless entity before us with big hopes and plans, that we usually don't see come to fruition. After 6 years of this, I decided to come up with a regularly weekly plan that I hope will help us get around to some of those plans! We just plan for the morning so as to leave afternoons open for all of us, as that is when Music Man heads to his business and the kids and I hit the pool.

Mondays - Nature Walks for the whole fam
Tuesdays - Weekly Outings (Zoos, Aquarium, Lakes, Fish Hatchery etc)for the whole fam
Wednesdays - Ballet for Isa & Work for Music Man
Thursdays - Preschool Coop for the kids and I & Work for Music Man
Fridays - Paperwork/House Repairs for Music Man and I while Grandma watches kids (You know the stuff that you can never get done with the littles around)

Here are a few pics of our summer to date.

1 comment:

Shopping Online said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. I update my knowledge after read your post.

Thanks for sharing!
Online Auction


Click here to join