Saturday, June 13, 2009

"The greatest gift you can give your child is another sibling." Pope John Paul II

We are alredy heading into the 2nd trimester of this pregnancy. The past 12 weeks were quite difficult for me, but I am thankful for a very supportive husband, a very knowledgable midwife, a little girl who reminds me what a privilege and joy it is to carry a baby, an encouraging pastor, and very understanding family and friends who helped me in more ways than one. Thank you. Thank you.

Dave, Isabella, and I got to hear baby White's hearbeat for the first time just a few days ago. Judy, our homebirth midwife (yes, we are planning for another homebirth, more on this in another post), estimates that the baby is 12-14 weeks in size at this point. Oh, my, another big one. And if baby White is anything like his/her big sister, we may very well have an early arrival!

Thanks for all of the good wishes that everyone has been sending our way.

No comments:


Click here to join