Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mike and April's Wedding















Our wonderful cousin, Mike, recently married the delightful April Sun in NYC on November 8, 2008. Their wedding was an absolute blast and all of us had such a great time, including Isabella, as this was her first time as a wedding guest. Best wishes to Mike and April as they begin their life together. We couldn't be happier for such a beautiful couple. I have more pictures to post, but I am still trying to upload them - check back soon for the pics of Mikey and April. I am using my Uncle Rich's pics because I wasn't able to get any pics of the bride and groom at the Church. Right now I just have some pics of Isabella partying it up in her first limo ride and some of us from the reception. Check out April's gown - is it tremendously gorgeous or what? It's everything that you could want in a gown - beading, lace, sequin, train. She really does look stunning. Of course Mike looked very handsome too :)

No comments:


Click here to join